For all curious and creative young minds. “Art Adventures” will expose kids to improve their creative skills.
Kites in the classroom
Arts and crafts for kids are fun for children and the young-at-heart! Taking time to be creative with your children is a topic that I am incredibly passionate about. I know firsthand the benefits that children reap when they are exposed to arts and crafts activities, and in an age where the arts are in a decline in the school systems, it is even more important than ever for parents to take the initiative to introduce art activities to their children.
- Arts and crafts engage multiple brain areas simultaneously and improve bilateral coordination between the left and right sides of the brain, leading to immediate and future cognitive development.
- Activities like arts and crafts accelerate the development of muscles in the hands and fingers, improving fine motor skills that are essential for school success in the earliest formal years.
- Face-to-face interaction in the early years is critical for optimal social development.
- Arts and crafts promote rich social interactions that help develop language skills and social cognitive abilities like understanding emotions.
- Creative activities are a great way to bond with children and create lasting memories.